Active operations for which is authorized to perform FEDPA are:
- Charges annual fees.
- Granting secured loans and other credit facilities.
- Receive payment of the credits and other services. Make lawful investments in companies that will benefit the Federation and its affiliates, as opening DPF regulated financial institutions.
- Make investment or purchase of common and preferred shares in corporations or cooperative institutions.
- Make investment or purchase of investment certificates and other securities - stocks, bonds, Negotiable Commercial Securities (VCN), or equity instruments properly regulated in the stock market.
- Any other active operation that benefits the member cooperatives Federation or contributors, unaffiliated and acceding members, provided it is approved by the Board of Directors of FEDPA.