Mission and Vision
¿Why do we exist?
Mission: We are a Federation of Savings and Credit Cooperatives that contributes to raising the quality of life and progress of all affiliated cooperatives, strengthening solidarity and participatory economy through the practice of cooperative principles and values.
¿What do we want to be?
Vision: To be the Federation of Cooperatives that leads the Panamanian cooperative movement, providing quality services aimed at excellence in cooperative principles and values, for the benefit of our members and of Panamanian society.
Principles and Values
¿What is important to us?
- Commitment and Loyalty.
- Honesty, Responsibility, Respect and Attitude.
Social and Environmental Responsibility.
- Comprehensive Customer Satisfaction and Quality of Service.
Transparency and Social Trust.
- Information Security and Confidentiality.
- Respect and tolerance.
Solidarity and Leadership.
- Impartiality and Equity.
Productivity and Proactivity.
- Union and Team Integration.
- Innovation and Improvements.
Quality and CSR Policies
¿Why do we need to be better?
Our Commitment: Quality Policies and Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Engagement with the client.
- Commitment to our Human Talent.
- The value of the information.
- Shared and Adequate Technology and Innovation.
- Transparency and Trust.
- Relationship with Suppliers.